TGIF y'all! It's been a crazy week, getting back from Nashville to visit my parents (more of that trip to come!) and getting into the groove of work and home life again. I've had times where I felt on top of things and times where I felt buried in a pile of things to do. Not to toot my own horn, but today was a day where I felt pretty on top of things. I know the day's not over yet, but I had to write down some thoughts about my little girl.
I'm not good at it every day, trust me, but today I really tried to take the time to enjoy my little girl. To enjoy every smile, every tear, every fall, every laugh.
Some gratefuls I was thinking about today...
1. A home that's housed me and Buns' and Roni and kickstarted our adventures together.
2. A hubs that's one of the hardest working people I know. He does so much for Reese and I.
3. A daughter that reminds me of all the reasons I have to be happy every single day.
4. A car (a.k.a. Drake) that gets us to and from all our adventures as a fam-bam.
5. A network of friends and family that reminds us to laugh and love life.
6. A God who has given us all of the above and loves us unconditionally.
Happy Friday y'all! Hope your weekend is full of good times.
❤, Ashton Tilton