- construction paper. who would have thought that was all you needed to keep 23 second graders happily busy for an hour making grateful turkeys and all you needed to keep a 21 year old student teacher sane.
- banana-grams & a sister. another dose of sanity.
- facebook chat. tonight it was the love part of our love/hate relationship.
- hometeachers & a message. read this if you need to reminded that you are not alone.
- snail mail.
- a little boy named yohary who without fail hugs his teacher everyday.
- a momma who always knows just what to say.
- high heels. it wasn't until i couldn't wear them that i realized how much i love them. it's sad. i am actually going through withdrawals. first order of business in physical therapy...inform physical therapist that if he holds a pair of heels in front of my face throughout therapy, i will salivate and do exactly as he/she demands. not an acl, meniscus, or lateral tendent tear will keep me from my heels.
- a cuddly dog named milo.
- thanksgiving break is in 2 days!
the end. xo. happy sunday.